Help us to ensure that your stay is safe and comfortable by complying with the following rules and regulations. As a guest of Pismo Coast Village RV Resort, upon signing the registration folio, you and your guests automatically acknowledge receipt of and agree to abide by these rules and regulations. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Pismo Coast Village reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. All reservations are subject to the RV meeting compliance with the National Fire Protection Agency NFPA 1192, 1194, and California Code of Regulations Title 25, Subchapter 2.
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.; Check-out time is 12:00 noon. RVs arriving before 4:00 p.m. will not be allowed on site before 4:00 p.m., unless the site is clear. All sites must be vacated by 12:00 noon on the date of departure.
- RVs must be occupied a minimum of four (4) nights per week in order to remain on site. Management may, in extenuating circumstances, make exceptions to this policy upon request.
- A guest (Shareholder or General Public) may not occupy the Resort for more than nine (9) consecutive months in any twelve (12) month period, the occupancy period beginning on the date of registration. Under no circumstances can a person occupy the Resort for more than nine (9) months in any calendar year.
- Notwithstanding the above, reservation requests for the north side of the Resort are limited to twenty-nine (29) consecutive nights. In addition, reservation requests west of the restroom/ shower facilities are limited to fourteen (14) consecutive nights. Occupancy on Sites 1 through 26 by any guest will be a maximum of fourteen (14) nights per year.
- Weekend reservations require a minimum of two (2) nights (Friday and Saturday), holiday weekend reservations require a minimum of three (3) nights (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), and Thanksgiving weekend requires a minimum of four (4) nights (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday). Cancellation is required ten (10) days or more prior to arrival date for a full refund, minus a $10.00 processing fee.
- Solicitation or signs referring to the sale of products or services at the campsites are not allowed.
- Parents or Guardians are liable and responsible at all times for the acts and conduct of their children. There is a 10:00 p.m. curfew for children under 18 years of age in the Square area.
- While Pismo Coast Village RV Resort makes every reasonable effort to safeguard its guests and their property, the Resort assumes no liability for guests’ use of the Resort, its facilities and/or equipment. Guests must take extra care in this Resort setting and use it at their own risk.
- Violation of any of the Rules and Regulations of the Resort, or failure to pay in advance for occupancy by a guest(s) may result in eviction from the Resort, and forfeiture of any monies and/or reserved share time.
- The MAXIMUM SPEED LIMIT in the Resort is 5 mph and applies to moving vehicles of any type or size. Anyone operating a motor vehicle must have a valid driver’s license.
- The use of SKATES, SKATEBOARDS, ROLLERBLADES, GAS-POWERED SCOOTERS, POCKET BIKES, and HOVERBOARDS is strictly forbidden in the Resort. Bicycles and scooters may be ridden on the streets only and they are not allowed on walkways, access ramps, sidewalks or the Square area.
- No double-riding on any bike, scooter, or electric scooter is allowed in the Resort. Riders under age 18 shall wear helmets when riding bicycles or scooters. All riders of electric scooters must be at least 16 years of age.
- Motorcycles may be ridden only to and from the campsite to the entrance.
- CAMPFIRES: Controlled campfires are allowed on RV sites in the fire ring only. Campfires must never be left unattended. Use fire rings at your own risk. You are responsible for any injury or property damage. Pismo Coast Village assumes no liability for any accidents, injuries or damages incurred.
- No firearms of any kind, including soft guns or any item that projects any projectile are allowed in the Resort.
- No gas-powered remote control toys are allowed on the roads or sidewalk areas.
- Access Boardwalks to the dunes/beach area are locked nightly at 11:00 p.m. and opened daily at 6:30 a.m.
- Only one (1) RV is allowed per site. (California Code of Regulations Title 25, Subchapter 2.)
- In addition to your RV – whether a motor home or any form of trailer – you are allowed no more than two (2) additional vehicles, but only if the vehicles can be parked clear off the grass and out of the roadway. Any non-RV trailers (including those with ATVs, boats, jet skis, et al.) will be required to be stored at the Resort’s secured lot. Vehicles shall not be parked on any site that you have not registered and paid for.
- Every tow, towed, or transportation vehicle must have a vehicle pass with the site number and current departure date visible. Vehicles without a pass will be stopped and asked to obtain a valid pass from the Reservations Office or Security Gatehouse.
- A CAMPER SHELL MUST REMAIN ON ITS TRUCK. Only a slide-in camper with a permanently attached jack system may be removed from the truck it is installed on at any time within the Resort.
- The grass is watered by automatic sprinklers late at night. Rugs, artificial turf, and camping equipment must be kept off the grass.
- Trailer and RV stabilizers/jacks may not be on the common grass area; please pull RV forward.
- Washing of any vehicles on sites without the Resort Management’s approval is prohibited. Working on vehicles is prohibited.
- Do not walk through or cut across any site, or climb over any fence. Use walkways and roadways only. Respect other guests, their sites and personal property.
- Quiet time is enforced between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Do not use fences, string lines from trees, bushes, buildings, or any other source as a clothesline. Dryers are available.
- A maximum of eight (8) people are allowed per site for overnight stays.
- Please respect those around you. Keep your car stereos and other music low.
- In addition to the primary RV, one (1) small freestanding sleeping tent no larger than 7 feet high by 8 feet square is permitted. The tent must not be placed on the grass, but on the ground next to the RV. All tents must be dropped by 10:00 a.m. and erected after 5:00 p.m.
- All pets outside of RVs must be kept on leashes (max. of six (6) feet in length) at all times. All pets are to be kept inside at night and are never to be left unattended. Three (3) quiet, well-mannered pets are allowed per site. Pet enclosures are not allowed on the grass. Pet licenses and/or rabies certificates must be current. All pet owners must sign a liability waiver and are responsible for cleaning up after their pets, or they risk eviction and forfeiture of time or monies. Bags are available throughout the Resort. By California law you are strictly liable for injuries caused by your pet. Loose animals will be turned over to the SPCA or other authority.
- Security officers are here to assist you. They patrol 24 hours a day. Security officers may be reached by calling (805) 431-2790, or by contacting the Gatehouse at the Main Entrance. Please report any problems with your site to the Reservations Office or Security immediately. Pismo Coast Village adheres to and maintains all state, county, and local laws on property. Secure all valuables to deter theft.